VIP Insured is here to help our friends and neighbors in the greater Bellevue, WA area with their insurance needs. If you are a boat owner who would like to know more about your insurance options, give us a call today.
Boat insurance options
When it comes to protecting your boat, it can be easy to feel overwhelmed by all available insurance options. It is, of course, worth the time and effort to thoroughly review the options and determine which is suitable for your needs.
Many people focus on liability coverage when choosing their boat policy and don’t look too closely at other coverage. This can cause future problems if an incident should occur that requires different protection.
With a comprehensive policy, you can rest assured that all manner of losses and damages will be covered. This is why it makes so much sense to take the time to sit down with a local agent. By discussing your needs and concerns, your agent can help you determine which type of policy makes the most sense and at which level.
Now is a great time to review the boat insurance options available in our area. Enjoy your boat knowing that you have the protection you need!
Learn more about your boat insurance options today!
If you are a boat owner in the greater Bellevue, WA area, you can rely on VIP Insured for your insurance options. We help you find the policy that best meets your needs. Give us a call today and find out more!
Whether you are boating in Lake Washington or San Juan, purchasing boat insurance from VIP Insured, located in Bellevue, WA, can help make you stay relaxed while enjoying the waters. We understand that you and your boat are inseparable. That’s why we provide watercraft insurance that provides optimal protection to your precious asset.
Does watercraft insurance cover boats only?
The simple answer is no. Watercraft insurance extends to other water vessels like:
- Jet Ski
- Fishing boats
Why you need boat insurance
Whereas boat insurance isn’t a mandatory requirement in Washington, you may need boat insurance if financing your boat through a facility from a financial institution. You may also need insurance if you operate a vessel that carries passengers. And finally, you need watercraft insurance to cover your boat against damages and for peace of mind while boating.
What boat insurance options are there?
When you partner with the right agency, they will discuss with you the below boat insurance options:
- Property damage: Protects your boat from damage or theft when off or on water.
- Medical payments: Covers for medical expenses arising from boat-related accidents
- Liability: Protects you from liabilities when your boat causes property damage or bodily injury to a third party.
- Uninsured/underinsured coverage protects you if you are involved in an accident with an uninsured /underinsured boater.
- Emergency assistance: When your boat stalls in water, and you need gas delivery, battery swap, or towing, this insurance saves the day in such incidences.
- Personal effects coverage: Protects against personal belonging such as sporting equipment inside your watercraft.
- Fuel spillage and wreck removal to protect you from penalties, fines, and other liabilities following your boating accident.
Don’t let a boating accident dampen your moods. Purchase insurance today from VIP Insured serving Bellevue, WA, and the surrounding areas. After collecting details about your vessel, our team of experts will compare numerous boat insurance options and select those that complement your needs.