Whether you are boating in Lake Washington or San Juan, purchasing boat insurance from VIP Insured, located in Bellevue, WA, can help make you stay relaxed while enjoying the waters. We understand that you and your boat are inseparable. That’s why we provide watercraft insurance that provides optimal protection to your precious asset.
Does watercraft insurance cover boats only?
The simple answer is no. Watercraft insurance extends to other water vessels like:
- Jet Ski
- Fishing boats
Why you need boat insurance
Whereas boat insurance isn’t a mandatory requirement in Washington, you may need boat insurance if financing your boat through a facility from a financial institution. You may also need insurance if you operate a vessel that carries passengers. And finally, you need watercraft insurance to cover your boat against damages and for peace of mind while boating.
What boat insurance options are there?
When you partner with the right agency, they will discuss with you the below boat insurance options:
- Property damage: Protects your boat from damage or theft when off or on water.
- Medical payments: Covers for medical expenses arising from boat-related accidents
- Liability: Protects you from liabilities when your boat causes property damage or bodily injury to a third party.
- Uninsured/underinsured coverage protects you if you are involved in an accident with an uninsured /underinsured boater.
- Emergency assistance: When your boat stalls in water, and you need gas delivery, battery swap, or towing, this insurance saves the day in such incidences.
- Personal effects coverage: Protects against personal belonging such as sporting equipment inside your watercraft.
- Fuel spillage and wreck removal to protect you from penalties, fines, and other liabilities following your boating accident.
Don’t let a boating accident dampen your moods. Purchase insurance today from VIP Insured serving Bellevue, WA, and the surrounding areas. After collecting details about your vessel, our team of experts will compare numerous boat insurance options and select those that complement your needs.